Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quit Googl-ing Yourself

It was yet another uneventful day of class this morning. Lecturers had nothing impressive or profound to teach, yet I still managed to pay attention. My professionality was not matched however by some of my collegues. D-Rock* and Beez* were up to their same old tricks today. Surfing the web in search of something comical. Then it came...the tap on my shoulder. My attention was now directed towards D-Rocks computer screen as Beez whispered in my ear..."Its You!". Apparently they were correct. I was staring face to face with Mr Ah Jota:



After a quick Google Image Search of my name this is what those two monkeys came up with. Apparently Mr Ah Jota was running for some sort of congressional seat in the UK as a conservative. Obviously, it's the only thing we had in common (being conservative, not a politician).

This got my wheels turning. I wondered which of my closest associates had an alter-ego in existence on the web....

The first person I thought of turned out to be the most comical. Mr Micheala Watsopoplle* (one of my distinguished groomsman from the summer) is apparently wanted in Texas (if you have any more information about him, please contact your local authorities):



And lets just say I'm glad I didn't marry a nurse named The Hunny Bunny*...here is another version of Mrs Ah Jota:



Interestingly enough, when I googled my Brother-in-law Isaacrat*...



I pulled up an actual picture of my actual grandfather-in-law, Isaacrat the Apostle*:



So needless to say, when you think you are alone in this world...you really aren't. Your alter-ego probably exists and is more than likely fleeing the state of Texas for a crime he/she may or may not have committed. And if you can't find your alter-ego on the internet, rest assured that they are out there. They just haven't figured out how to upload an image of themselves to the world wide web yet.

*Names have been changed to protect the innocent, especially since one is awaiting criminal charges if he ever shows up in Texas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they're hot on the trail of Uncle Mike.....or maybe not...this photo is a bit out of date.