Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Meet me at Morrison Avenue

Well with midterms less than a week a time honored tradition was brought back. Every semester the "gang" and I set out to grow Finals Beards. Well, everyone else does and I always seem to fail miserably. I guess I will just have to wait to hit puberty so I can grow hair in funny places and start liking girls. But I digress...since it is only midterms the beard didn't seem so fitting. So thus it was conceived....THE MIDTERM MOUSTACHE.

So about a week ago Montgomery, D-Rock, Beez, Jimmy D and I all began growing our "belly-ticklers". With the exception of Jimmy D, I am a little behind the learning curve. Normally that would bother me but not today....

After sleeping in the morning I took a nice long shower and shaved the peach-fuzz off the rest of my face leaving me with my own personalized "flavor-savor". As I stepped out of the shower, this is what I saw in the mirror:



Yes, I confused myself with the Gonzaga Bulldog star Adam Morrison. For those of you who haven't seen me in awhile my hair is ridiculously long and when it's wet, it just flops all over the place. Granted I'm a little better looking than Morrison as well as a shade or two darker, but the resemblence this morning in the mirror was striking.

So at least for the next two weeks I don't mind that my moustache growing is "sub-par". I'll embrace my Morrison-look-a-like status and maybe even sign some fake autographs while I'm at it.

No comments: