Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Down With The Sickness?

Last week I came down with some strange mystery illness. It was so bad I had to make a trip to the local clinic and get a rapid strep test. The test was negative so I was denied antiobiotics (insert bitterness here). The doctor kicked me to the curb and I was unfortunately left to my own devices...so I overdosed on Wal-borne and Wal-profen (the knockoff versions of Airborne and Ibuprofen) and eventually got over it sometime last week.

Well, I thought I was in the clear until the Hunny Bunny came down with the same thing. She's been home all day playing with the dogs (let me express my jealousy here) and coughing up all kinds of fun stuff (just like I did last week!). It hasn't been pleasant, but she's a trooper. Anywho, it got me thinking about something and magically I stumbled upon my favorite comic strip from my undergrad years. I think it fits fantastically as we sort out who's coughing up what in this household...