Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to my minions. Personally I think I'm spending this Valentines Day in The Twilight Zone. First off, I slept through my alarm this morning. Wait. Thats nothing out of the ordinary. Let me start over...

First off, I spent the entire morning of classes learning about the vagina and disorders therein. I'm not sure if there is anything more disturbing than covering that subject matter on The Day of Cupids Birth. To make it even worse...those disorders were latter passed around in pathology lab....Gross.

After Micro Lab I ventured home and made a quick stop to buy the Hunny Bunny some roses. Nothing extravagant but I felt it was my duty. I'm normally not a "flower person" but since it has been such a long time (our wedding day) since I had sent flowers, I felt I was due. Well I got home and started trimming the roses and put them in vase. They looked beautiful. They were the same roses the Hunny Bunny had on our wedding day. But something was wrong. I could just sense it...Then I noticed it. ELEVEN ROSES!!!! What kind of flapdoodle is that? I paid for TWELVE roses and was totally gypped. If I had the time or the energy I would totally go back and complain. Oh well, I'll just hope the Hunny Bunny doesn't notice...or read this blog.

So as you can see, you and I are not in the same dimension right now. Wherever I am, I want to get back to reality. I hope it happens soon since we have reservations at a fancy Tucson restaurant tonight, named after the optimal temperature at which I store my wine. With that said, it's time to get dressed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed it was only 11 before reading the blog!